Saturday, February 11, 2012

Back-to-School Goodies: Husband Edition

My husband is one of those guys that would do anything before going to school. The fact that he commutes over an hour each day adds to his hatred. As the new semester approached, I wanted to do something to encourage him with his final semester before graduation! I saw a similar project on pinterest, but it was done as an "I love you" package.

I went to the store and picked up some of the cheapest items that I could find that I could also think of a cheesy saying to go with.

I ended up with:

Lifesavers                                Sobe
Coffee                                      Coffee
Gum                                        Donut
Oranges                                   Snickers
Twix

I created labels for the different items. I wanted to link them to this page, but I couldn't figure out how to do that...perhaps, you can copy and paste the picture?



After printing them off, I simply taped them to the different items and then placed them into a gift bag.




Needless to say, my husband loved it. :-)

-Lyzz

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Lyzz you are just amazing!!! Your husband is so lucky to have such a creative wife!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you can make a Google Document and then link to that. I've seen that done on other blogs. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete