Thursday, March 8, 2012

Wedding Bouquets

So I decided to buy a bunch of flowers and futs around with them, seeing what I liked for my wedding flowers. It was amazingly fun!

Step 1: Buy lots of flowers - and have everyone in the grocery store do double-takes at you all loaded up with flowers.


Step 2: Arrange them into a beautiful bridesmaid bouquet and put it next to the bridesmaid dresses.


Step 3: Call your little sister and tell her to come over asap - then have her be your model!! :)


Step 4: Make a pretend table arrangement from random household items such as glasses...


Step 5: You're done! Enjoy all the flowers by creating a huge vase of them on your dining room table, a vase of them in your kitchen and a vase in your bedroom :)


Happy flower-arranging.

2 comments:

  1. The flowers look BEAUTIFUL with the dresses! I'm so excited that you posted this! (I don't think I could've waited until June to see this.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers do look beautiful! I love the combination you chose. It must have been nice to have the same flowers on your table all week :-)

    ReplyDelete